Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Bite Bait Squirrel Tail SS Shad

Big Bite Bait Squirrel Tail SS Shad Reviews



Other Picture


Big Bite Bait Squirrel Tail SS Shad Feature

  • Floating Tail
  • Finesse Worm
  • Shaky head worm
  • Soft Plastic
Designed by BASS Pro Jeff Kriet "I wanted a worm that had a tail that stands up. The tail is made to float, just the end of the worm. When I shake it and pull it, whenever I hit a rock, twig or trash, that is when I'll throw slack in my line and try to shake it without moving it. The floating tail has a subtle, tantalizing quiver that fish can't resist. They will bite this bait when they won't bite anything else. I think this will be the best shaky head ever made." Comes 10 to a pack. 6" long


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment